An adhesive made from wheat starch.
It is used as a liner for Washi (Japanese paper) and silk.
【How to use:】
1. Mix the Wheat Starch Powder in the ratio of 2.5 water : 1 glue.
2. Quickly mix over high heat for 10-15 minutes, please be careful not to burn the glue.
3. Then turn the fire to low heat and cook for another 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid burning.
4. When it is ready, prepare a large amount of water in a bowl, put the cooked glue in it and leave it until the glue cools to the core.
5. Strain out only the amount to be used, and dilute the glue with water according to your needs. Pour the remaining amount of water into a tupperware and store it in the refrigerator until the glue is fully absorbed.
※The glue will expire in about a week